A Cost-Effective Option for Residential Property Owners
There will likely be little argument that home ownership affords a source of pride, comfort, contentment, and security. There will probably be little debate as well that home ownership provides a continual budgetary challenge, particularly in terms of maintenance activities for the residence and its surrounding property.
Many homeowners must also adhere to the fine line that exists between reducing expenses for maintenance/energy consumption with the desire to invest in/enhance the value of their home and property. And with the seemingly endless escalation in costs for any/all services related to upkeep and upgrades, this dilemma can be further magnified.
One solution in such circumstances may be stucco work/applications by Canadian Stucco, for the exterior and/or interior of the home, as a cost-effective approach to combine energy conservation, aesthetic appeal, and investment in resale potential at a later point in time.
A Unique Combination of Cost Savings and Enhanced Aesthetic Value
We offer a wide range of stucco work/applications for residential properties such as:
- Custom-built homes
- Existing or older homes
Our work can include:
- Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS)
- Non-insulated stucco finishing systems
- Ornamental architectural mouldings
- Columns, quoins, plastering, and more
With respect to lowering overall home maintenance costs, a professional stucco application by the skilled crews at Canadian Stucco can provide/deliver several advantages:
- Insulation/energy efficiency – keeps home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Weatherproofing – prevents water/moisture penetration (when properly installed)
- Durability – stucco has high resilience and can endure for the lifespan of the home
- Low maintenance – painting is not required; can be washed with water when dirty
- Resistant to penetration by mold and mildew as well as infiltration by insects/bugs
- Fast installation – lowers installation costs versus other exteriors (for new homes)
- Easily repaired (when required) at a minimal cost without need of full replacement
From an aesthetics/value enhancement perspective, stucco applications offer these benefits:
- Flexibility of design – can be applied/installed to virtually any design specification
- A variety of colours, textures, and finishes (colours can be changed in the future)
- Fireproofing – stucco has a fire resistance capacity for a period of up to one hour
- Noise barrier – stucco has better noise insulation properties versus other finishes
- Endurance over time – there is a more ageless or everlasting aesthetic to stucco
- Interior ambience – potential to add stucco accents and features inside the home
Stucco work/applications can be durable, cost-efficient, and aesthetically-appealing options for private residences and multiple-unit dwellings. To discuss the possibilities for your home or residential property, call the specialists at Canadian Stucco today at 416-5-STUCCO or 416-578-8226 to book a no-obligation consultation with one of our expert estimators.